Even the most complex of business requirements are solvable if you have applications based upon Oracle’s PeopleSoft. These applications are designed in a way to enable organizations to increase their productivity and accelerate their business performance.
- They are meant to provide comprehensive solutions, unique to both to the industry as well as your particular business.
- Oracle PeopleSoft has the ability to selectively adopts changes and updates and therefore helps to improve the delivered value, while lower the cost of ownership.
- PeopleSoft is cheaper, faster, and easier to run as well as maintain, both on-premises and also in the cloud.
Oracle WebLogic Server
Oracle WebLogic Server is the best Java Platform, Enterprise Edition application server we have today with infrastructure to support the building and deployment of various kinds of distributed apps.
- WebLogic Server Java EE apps are based upon standardized, modules. WebLogic Server provides a full set of services for these modular components while handling the various details of app behaviour automatically, without needing programming.
- It provides support for new features in order to lower the cost of operations, enhance scalability, improve overall performance, and more.
- Enterprises, with the help of this server, are able to successfully deploy mission-critical apps in a secure, robust, highly available, as well as scalable environment.
- It also possesses extensive security features which protect access to services to keep data secure and prevent any malicious attacks.
Oracle Hyperion is a comprehensive, analytical, web-based application which uses just one highly scalable software solution to deliver global financial consolidation, reporting, as well as analysis.
- These apps primarily help the mid as well as top-level management gain insight into the relevant areas, such as Planning and Budgeting, Cost management, Finacial consolidation, Strategic Finance, and Profitability analysis.
- Hyperion applications help in building complex, automated business logic. It further allows performing tasks, such as What-if analysis, approvals management, enhanced reporting, version controls, and so on with ease and in a robust manner.
- While Hyperion applications utilize the most advanced technology of current times, they are specifically designed so as to be easily owned and maintained by any enterprise’s finance team.
Oracle Tuxedo Administrator
Oracle Tuxedo provides the middleware – the framework – to build highly scalable multi-tier client-server apps in heterogeneous, distributed environments which extend from the Web to the Enterprise. It helps users develop, manage, and finally deploy distributed apps independently of the underlying database environment, operating system, hardware, and network.
- Application-to-Transaction Monitor Interface (ATMI) includes service interface functions, transaction management functions, buffer management functions, amongst other functions for distributed app communication.
- The CORBA (Common Object Request Broker Architecture) programming interface consists of C++ and Java Object Request Brokers (ORBs). The latter enables CORBA objects to locate as well as communicate with each other.
The cloud database of Oracle is self-driving and self-securing in nature, making it one of the most revolutionary tools we have today. Its design helps put a lid on error-prone manual data management. This intelligent and highly available database in the cloud makes it possible for you to get more value from your data and use it to further grow your business.
- A server manages a large amount of data in a multi-user environment, in a reliable fashion. Multiple users can simultaneously access the same data, all the while delivering high performance.
- The first database to be designed for enterprise grid computing, it is also the most cost-effective and flexible way to manage applications and information.
- Enterprises don’t have to worry about unauthorized access to their data. Oracle database also provides effective data recovery solutions in case of any system failure.
Oracle E-Business Suite
Oracle EBS allows a company to operate a single data centre with a single database, as it includes the organization’s ERP product, SCM (supply chain management), as well as CRM (customer relationship management) applications. Here are some of the applications found in the Oracle EBS:
- There’s the Oracle CRM application that provides front-office functions helping businesses increase their customers as well as customer satisfaction.
- General Ledger, Payables, Receivables, Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Property Management, Treasury, and Financial Analyzer, and such functions are included in the Oracle Financials applications.
- The HRMS (Human Resource Management System) application helps businesses manage their recruit-to-retire process by giving a real-time view of recruiting, training, time management, compensation, payroll, benefits, and other HR activities.
- The logistics application allows enterprises to plan, manage, and finally control the flow as well as the storage of their products and/or services.