Apply to Global Vox Today!
Work with us to follow your passion and stand out from the crowd!
We’re always on the lookout for bright, talented individuals who are committed to client satisfaction and making a difference. Build your future with Global Vox and put your best ideas to work. At Global Vox, we are surrounded with technology brightest leaders and innovators who will help you achieve your dream and become your best. We invite you to be a part of our diverse culture and work with brilliant talents who have an unrelenting drive to solve some of the world’s most complex problems. With GlobalVox the culture is not to provide a routine job but to forge a career, if the team is happy the customers would always be taken care of.
Apply for the below vacancies by filling in the below form. Send us your resume along with cover letter and we will reach out to you shortly!
QA Engineer (Manual)
Experience : 3 to 7 years
Number of Openings : 1
Job Location : Ahmedabad
QA Engineer (Manual)
- Knowledge of Testing Methodology, QA processes, SDLC and STLC
- Experience in analyzing and understanding Business specifications and testing requirements
- Hands-on experience of preparing Test Scenarios, Test Cases based on the business requirements and should be able to execute Test cases and accordingly log Bugs in JIRA, and then to verify those resolved bugs
- Prepare and deliver Test Reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas across the team
- Execute all levels of testing such as Integration, System, Smoke, Sanity and Regression
- Effectively communicate QA status to team members & stakeholders in a timely professional manner
- Participate in scrums, and sprints sessions to ensure full understanding of the stories/requirements/acceptance criteria to verify test-ability to ensure all test case scenarios positive and negative are covered
- Should adapt to support fast-paced development teams
- Should be able to work independently
Good to Have
- Hands on experience with JIRA
- Experience of Testing Enterprise Product
- Written and Verbal communication
- Documentation and Presentation