Businesses that implement SAP HANA know that real-time analytics and self-service business intelligence inform faster, fact-based decision making.
SAP HANA helps an organization to unlock information across all existing solutions, whether on-site or in the cloud. With its revolutionary in-memory computing, SAP HANA drives value by allowing decision-makers to answer any business question at any time in real time.
SAP HANA gives you insights into your business to help you identify trends and opportunities to turn insight into action.
The GlobalVox Solution
GlobalVox service offering includes HANA Live for real-time operational reporting; SAP Business Warehouse on HANA for extracting, modeling and aligning data sets; SAP Business Suite on HANA for real-time business processes; and SAP Business Suite 4 SAP HANA (SAP S/4HANA) for enterprise resource planning. GlobalVox has a team of certified SAP HANA consultants to help clients implement SAP HANA in the most effective and fastest manner.
Talk to us for rapid deployment of HANA solutions to meet your business requirements. Our team is capable to take your transition as a turn-key project and serve you to
- Create a enterprise wide ERP strategy
- Create a proof of concept
- Business cases preparations
- Training to your staff as needed
- Planning for transition
- Infrastructure suggestion, implementation and management for HANA
Industries we have served
- Real Estate
- Oil and gas
- Large scale infrastructure
HANA's Business Benefits
- HANA improves your processes and help you advance your planning, forecasting, optimization, and processes.
- HANA is a master of Real-time information helping you gain immediate insight from operational or strategic data
- HANA can virtually handle LIMITLESS amount of data.
- HANA provides Real-time simulation & foresight helping you foresee business situations like demand patterns or cash exposures based on current business conditions plus historical data and trends.
- With HANA a business can streamline processes across functions
- HANA accelerates the time-to-market